Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Gold Guide You Need

Everything I played WoW, I felt as if there was something I was forgetting. You know, something that I was leaving behind as I was playing the game. In fact, I was leaving something behind and I didn’t even realize it. So many times, I forgot to grab a quest item and had to go back to it. Do you know…gold just so happened to be one of those things. I have passed up many farms and didn’t even realize they contained a lot of gold.
Until I found the best gold guide, I was completely broke. Yes, I was one broke Mage. Hey, my Paladin was also broke. However, my luck changed as soon as I read the tips that were in this guide that I am about to show you. Yes, it was a life changing event for my characters. My characters went from being poor to being filthy rich. I owe all of my thanks to the best gold guide.